A cookie is a file that can be downloaded to your computer on accessing certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage to store, collect data about you or the browsing habits of a computer etc. and, depending on the information contained and the way in which the equipment is used, this can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browsing system stores the cookies on the hard drive during the current session, taking up a minimum amount of space, and the computer is not harmed in any way. Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information and most of this is erased from the hard disk when the browsing session concludes (these are known as session cookies).
Most of browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless, they allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Molahostel.com will not send the cookies the data stored with your personal details without your express consent and the enabling of cookies in your browser settings.
What type of cookies does this webpage use?
– csrftoken: This cookie is generated when a web form is loaded and the sending of the form is validated to ensure that forms are sent directly through the site and not through the robots of third parties/external forms, etc.
– sessionid: A session cookie is used to store and retrieve the values of a user. The information stored is maintained in the server and only the single session identifier stored in a cookie will be sent between the user and the server and returned. The information stored in the server will be stored in the memory until the end of the session. The cookie in itself does not contain any personal information. It expires at the end of the session.
Third party cookies: The molahostel.com Web site may use the services of third parties that, on behalf of molahostel.com, collect information for statistical purposes on the use of the website by the user and for providing other services related to the activity of the Web site and other Internet services.
This Web site in particular uses Google Analytics, a Web analytics service by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States and with its head office in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For this service cookies are used to gather information that is included in the user’s IP address, and which is transmitted, treated and stored by Google under the terms stated in the Google.com Web. This includes the possible transmission of this information to third parties due to legal reasons or when these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
You can permit, block or eliminate cookies installed in your equipment by means of changing the browsing options in your computer:
– Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
– Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
– Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH14305?viewlocale=es_ES
– Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
– IOS: Settings – Choose Safari – Privacy and Security – Block Cookies.
– Android: Open the browser – Click on menu button – choose the option Adjustments – Adjust Content – check or uncheck Enable Cookies
– Windows Phone 8: Go to setting – Applications – Select Internet Explorer – Advanced setting – Accept all, block some block all.